BB Studio Privacy Statement
How your personal information is used by Born in a Barn Studio
Last updated March 2018.
Information about you will be held by Born in a Barn Studio
How we use your personal information:
This privacy notice is to let you know how we promise to look after your personal information. This includes what you tell us about yourself, what we learn by having you as a customer and the choices you give us about what marketing you want us to send you. This notice explains how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Born in a Barn Studio Privacy Promise
• To keep your data safe and private.
• Not to sell your data.
• To give you ways to manage and review your marketing choices at any
Data Protection law will change on 25 May 2018
This notice sets out most of your rights under the new laws.
If you have any questions, or want more details about how we use your personal information, you can ask us using our secure online contact form or you can call us on 02476 624376 and leave a short message.
Born in a Barn Studio is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Born in a Barn Studio may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode and originating towns
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, text, social media or phone.
• We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.